I'm finally secure enough to say that I think my love language is, in fact, gifts. I used to think that only extremely materialistic people chose that as their Number One, but it finally clicked for me. WHY do I love gifts so much? Well, it's not so much that I love the THING I'm getting, but I love when the gift shows that someone really GETS me. Someone has paid really close attention to my interests. Someone saw something and immediately thought of me. Or, the gift has a deeper meaning. Bonus points if the gift captures a memory of us together somehow. I'm a softy through and through, so if it strikes an emotional chord, that's a huge win.
Well, if you know someone like that, you're in the right place. These are some gift ideas for the sentimentalist in your life.
2. A beautiful frame (Option 1) (Option 2) - Print a picture of your favorite memory together.
3. Customized Foil Map Art Print (some ideas: pick their favorite city, the place where you first met, or your first home together)
5. Custom LED music plaque (with QR code to scan & play)
6. Night Light Custom Star Map (you can pick a specific meaningful date and time)
7. Have a board game you love to play together? Find a really luxe version of it! - Scrabble & Monopoly at Anthropologie.
8. Is there a recipe that's passed down in your family? Check out this Custom Engraved Cutting Board
9. A Year of Connection Card & Journal Set - Think of this as the gift that keeps on giving: Each week in the year ahead, they'll be encouraged to send a card to someone in their life and then reflect on how it made them feel.
10. A Portable Photo Printer - for the one who loves to capture the moment